Saturday, November 17, 2007

The State of the Zune

I normally don't rant, but this is an exception. I am all for addressing problems with the Zune 80 and the like, but what is the problem with people complaining so much. Microsoft may not be on the ball all of the time, but why lose your faith in the Zune so quickly. It has been out for less than a week and many new users are already selling their devices.

A case of no-instant gratification syndrome? I think so. Too many people these days, and I must include myself, seek instant gratification for just about everything. I, personally, am very dedicated to my gadgets, and when they have problems, I try to work them out.

In my humble opinion, all of the newest Zune users out there should be patient and wait. If you want the "requisite" features on the Zune so badly go out and buy an iPod.

In the essence of things, I really think that people should learn to be patient, myself included.

~Zune Out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was greatly distressed to see so many of you considering leaving the Zune for a $199 iPhomb!
People, people, people!
I came to remind you that the Zune is much more than the sum of it's parts!
The Zune is the way you think, feel, act, it is an expression of the essence of your independent being~!
Shall we falter?
Shall we fail?
When the tides of mediocrity beat against our souls, shall we go with the flow?
I say NOOOOO! No my bruthers! No muh Sistah!
Weeee shall stand! We shall walk! We shall hold our heads high!
When the bustling throng says yeah, we shall say nay!
Be strong!
Be encouraged!
The Zune is here! We shall proclaim it from the rooftops of every hamlet, city, village!

"I am strong! I am a Zuner! I will not be beat down! I shall not change!"